Chris Day is a Maverick in the MSP world. He is running one of the most advanced and mature IT managed services providers with his partner Sharleen Oborowsky. I had a chance to have a chat with him and to dig deep on how they achieved that success in a short time.
Chris seemed to crack the code on growth: people and execution. He is an avid book reader, community builder, leader, and an authentic down to earth guy.
You can expect: great hints, tips, honesty, bold statements and no nonsense. If you are just a little serious about your managed services provider it is a must-watch video.
Develop and operate a scalable and structured account management and vcio operation in 30 days
My key takeaways:
- How to build a rock solid company culture
- How to price for double profit
- How to "interview" your clients before you "hire" them
- How to attract the best people in spite of labour shortage
- The principles of the execution and absolute accountability
- Processes and operational maturity for scalable growth
6 Vital Elements of a Successful Business Building Process
REX FRANK AT SEA-LEVEL OPERATIONS
Watch this interview with our MSP operation excellence expert guide, Rex Frank, to learn how to make a profitable operation by familiarizing your MSP with the Annual Strategic Operations Plan’s best practices to leverage your RMM and PSA tools that will drive down costs, manage your engineers and guide behavior